When we say," I make a difference or we make a difference". What is exactly we do is the questions arising in thousands of mind.
We always have heard of many NGO working for the welfare of the society. One of such beautiful NGO I am a part of, which makes me so proud for being the part of the same. Every organisation has its story of its setup and that was the most amazing part about this NGO. The story.. mmm.. I would like to keep it suspense so you keep reading.. and also the name of the organisation I would reveal but somewhere at the end or between.. you never know.
This is one amazing organisation which works for underprivileged children from the city of Nashik. Oh.. What do we do? We give our 2 hours each Sunday to bring smiles on their face.. How do we do it? We focus on overall development of children by conducting activities, telling stories, inculcating values and bringing experts.. this is what a little of what we do?
But what the kids do for us is most important.. this is nothing but whenever you are around those lovely kidos, you feel you have lived the purpose of your existence. They unknowingly give you a purpose to come and be with them, every Sunday. These little ones have the aura to just make the whole air happy and peaceful. Not only do you relive your childhood but also, you want to be there all day long spending the best time of your life.. The more I am thinking the more appreciation are the only things coming in my mind.
In the whole process of appreciating I forget to mention the name iMAD.. i make a difference.
visit the facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/imakeadiff/?fref=ts
visit the facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/imakeadiff/?fref=ts

Well done Rajeshwari.. it's been an inspiration working with you
ReplyDeleteYou are still making the difference. Following your footsteps I also was priviledged to be the part of iMAD.You are a doing great work Raj.
ReplyDelete